The Orphea® Protezione Casa Liquid Electric Diffuser Refill with Eucalyptus extract protects the home by eliminating mosquitoes. Effective also against the tiger mosquito (Aedes albopictus), a carrier of tropical diseases, such as dengue fever. Its formulation makes it useful for every room of the house and also in open spaces. The Orphea® Protezione Casa electric diffuser is equipped with a special, exclusive twilight device that enables it to be activated automatically during the night when mosquitoes tend to strike. This device therefore ensures a more efficient use of the diffuser and a consequent product and electricity saving. A bottle used 6 hours a night lasts for up to 60 nights.
It is a medical device. Read the label carefully. Part of the text is taken entirely from the product label as indicated in reg. no. 19692 issued by the Ministry of Health.
1) Check that the voltage corresponds to that indicated on the diffuser (220 V).
2) Having removed the protective cap, insert the bottle in the diffuser, screwing it into its compartment and, if necessary, turn the plug so that the bottle is vertical when the device is plugged into the wall socket.
3) The diffuser has a switch with three positions: off, on for continuous use all day long, night for exclusive use during the six night time hours, that is, in the dark through the automatic activation of the sensor.
4) Press the switch to activate the device in the desired function. The red LED indicates that the device is powered.
5) Press the switch to turn the device on. The light signal indicates that the diffuser is working.
6) Replace the bottle when empty. To replace it, detach the device from the socket.
7) Turn off the device when you have finished using it. Detach it from the socket and screw the cap back onto the bottle if you do not expect to use it in the near future.
The insecticidal efficacy of the product is not affected by the liquid turning darker over time. The device must be used with original spare parts. Use Orphea® refills only. We decline all liability for any damage or failures caused by the use of non-original refills or improper use. The use of other products could cause hazardous emissions or a risk of fire. The device has hot evaporation surfaces and is not to be touched during use. Do not touch the device with metal objects or wet hands. Do not use the device if it is damaged in any way.
Do not touch the device during use or immediately after turning it off. The device cannot be used by anybody (including children) whose physical, sensory or mental capabilities are reduced, or with a lack of experience or knowledge, but only through the intermediation of a person responsible for their safety and supervision with the instructions for the use of the device. Children must be supervised to make sure that they do not play with the device. To clean the diffuser, detach it from the socket and wipe with a dry cloth.